
Today Mom came up and we exchanged some neat prints that she had purchased for me for X-mas. When I got them home they did not match my paint colors so today we returned them and went immediately to IKEA and see what we purchased ! A huge new Tulip Print on Canvas, a wild mirror, and the great prints of Avery, Ally and Tylan that Charity gave me for X-mas ! What do you think????? I LOVE it !
3 comments:
It's adorable! I think the new print looks great above your couch and the mirror on your fireplace is great too! I can't wait to find a place for my new funky cat picture...
lvu
I LOVE your new look and the three of us together getting it done was so fun ! Charity is just too strong and crazy......I also LOVE the look of your new blog ! Thanks to our creative ..talented McNairity ! Love it all....Momma Q
LLOOOVEE everything...so cute Sietta..the 3 of you together = danger! :)
Post a Comment